Saturday, April 04, 2009

Good news today! Mazie will likely be out of the Isolette, and in the room in a little crib thingee tomorrow.

She's still having a bit of trouble with her Bilirubin, but we're not sure if she's going to need the light or not. She's still getting really tired during her feedings, and Michelle, and I learning to not stimulate her quite so much while she's eating. She's just so interested in everything that goes on, and she makes herself tired, particularly when Mom, and Dad are around.

According to the nurses, she's doing much better with the nipple, and actually grabbing for it when she wants to eat.

I haven't been able to see her for a day or so... I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or not, and thought it better to stay away at this point, just to make sure. I think it could just be allergies, but I'm still not quite sure. I'm going to see what's going on at 3 AM when I get off work to decided.

She's up to 36 Ml of food, which apparently for her weight is the full feeding. They weighed her today at 4 Lbs 3 Oz, which is a huge gain from yesterday, and is possibly a mistake. I'm not quite sure how that works... but it will get figured out.

No comments: