Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Reposted from my personal blog. I've gotten a bit of 'fan mail' on this one...

You know, it's weird how everyone tells you when they have kids... "Until you experience it... you'll never really understand", and "Until I saw my kid being born, I didn't really know what love was. It's weird... because it's absolutely, and unequivocally true.

Mazie Anne Rully was born on March 28th, 2009 at 12:42 PM. She weighs 3 lbs, 8 Oz, and is 17 1/2 inches long. She's a little one... and she's strong. Currently in the Newborn ICU at Renown in Reno.

I could not have asked for a better birthday present. She is perhaps the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and my Wife runs a close second for pushing her little body out, nourishing her for these months, and giving her life.

I don't even know what to say... They both truly render me speechless. I am absolutely humbled by the power that this child already has over me.

No comments: